Views in Twitch
Junk Food and Beer
DoomMachine – the man with the plan
Who am I
My name’s Ivan and I’m from Bulgaria. I’ve been gaming for the majority of my conscious life and a couple of years ago I stepped into the field of online gaming.
During my daytime job, I am professionally supporting people with their problems. During the off hours I try to find less stupid way to die in the online worlds we visit.
My streams (and this website project as a whole) is fundamentally based on coming together as a COMMUNITY around the beautiful gift that is GAMING in an atmosphere of hilarity, integrity, noobishness, openness, and musk. We’re here to have a badass time TOGETHER. We like to talk deep, play hard, and support the living hell outta one another. If that sounds like the kind of place you’d like to stay, welcome home.
I often do dumb shit on stream (unintentionally… mostly), but at least we can all have a laugh when I do!
I sometimes talk in weird voices. It’s not intentional. It just happens.
- Calmness 26% 26%
- Entertainment 43% 43%
- Everyone can blow it 100% 100%
- Unfavorable dice 19% 19%
- Unfavourable RNG 32% 32%
- Misery 70% 70%
- Tolerance for stupidity 18% 18%
Founder of Doom Legion Omega
– Proud meat eater
– Anti Vegan
– Avid Gamer
– On the road of becoming a member of the league of Ex-Fat guys
- You are welcome to participate in the conversation / fun at anytime (in fact, it is recommended)
- Trolling is OK but all below rules are in full effect! It is allowed to troll me if, in my own view, there is humor in what you said. Killjoys (and KillJokes) will be banned
- Never flame at the other chat participants or the streamer. No insults or swearing. Let’s not be troopers. Well, not much, at the very least… Profanities and curses are allowed if they are used properly and with good taste. Swearing just for the swearing itself is punishable with a Ban. Don’t self-censor yourself by writing “p***y” – everyone understands what you want to say. (Pushy, of course)
- No Toxicity. Also, never hate on other streamers!
- Moderators are people whom I trust. I haven’t modded random people (with the exception of the mods, who are random people, of course). Don’t hurt them – sometimes, there is a very easy to wound and sensitive soul behind the sword, and we’d need to ask for donations afterwards, in order to pay for a shrink so the hurt feelings can be healed.
- I play what I want to and all comments like “I don’t like this – why are you playing it?” are completely unnecessary. You can vote with the X in the top-right: if you don’t like it – don’t watch. I don’t fulfill orders, unless I’ve asked chat “What should I play?”
- If I stream in English: Don’t hate me for the accent – I’m from Europe and I’m not a native English speaker. If it bothers you THAT much, you can always GTFO.
- The most offending sentence is “Gift me ______” or “Do a giveaway for ________”. I don’t want this kind of audience and I would prefer having 10 viewers than having 1000 waiting for a reward for being here. I’d like to tell the latter type “You are NOT awesome”, “You are not special”, “I can manage without you” and most importantly “Goodbye / Adios!”
- Do unto others. I understand this is the internet and there is a lot of “keyboard courage” out there.. but c’mon.. we’re all here to have fun… So – don’t be THAT guy!
- No Spam, including meme spam
- It’s good to have an 11th rule. Not for anything else, but simply to have a Commandment more than God.
- Don’t ruin the pleasure for the others. (We’ve talked about the X in the top-right). Have fun or don’t watch. If the other rules are being followed and the people who are interested and having fun are watching, but there is one dude who thinks that “HIS OPINION IS VERY IMPORTANT” and can’t keep it to himself, he will be Banned.
- Don’t promote your channels before discussing it with me in advance. I don’t like people who promote / market something in my channel without my approval and I will not tolerate people, who promote my stream in other people streams. Respect people’s work and before spamming ads and promotions – ask the the channel owner for permission.
- Expect dark humour, (self) irony, mocking teammates and salty talks with friends, mostly in Discord and TeamSpeak. Do note that what is said may not correspond with the streamer’s viewpoint
- Imagine a white, fluffy bunny. You imagined one, right? Systematically breaking the rules will lead me to KILLING THE BUNNY!!! Don’t make me do it – I like him a lot, and I too think it is cute and fluffy, but I’m a pragmatic guy.
- Stupid and pointless questions (especially ones with evident answer or ones that are already answered in title, panel or anywhere on the channel) will be ignored
- Most of all – enjoy!
- Fuck ALL other rules!
Those are the commandments I should have issued in the first place!
Of peeps bother to read the rules
Of peeps are shocked when they are banned or mocked for breaking the rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How old are you?
Q: What’s your job?
A: I work in IT – Technical Support in a Web Hosting Company.
Q: Why do you stream?
A: For fame and glory of course 😀 . Several of the reasons are: building a community, keeping track of what me and my friends are doing and analyzing gameplay for improvement.
Q: What’s with these eye bags? Have you seen a doctor? This shit’s SERIOUS!
A: For when I stream with facecam – I’m diagnosed with hypothyroidism along with Hashimoto’s syndrome (an autoimmune malady). Currently, I’m on hormone therapy and I do hope it will get better in time.
Q: What’s the vape you are using?
A: Ohm-Boy Rage Squonk Mod with Bonza 1.5 RDA atomizer
Q: Are you vaping just to be cool?
A: I’m an ex (reformed) smoker – shit-free from one year and counting. Before I started vaping I smoked 1-2 packs a day from the heavy stuff. It is a considerable improvement both to my health and to my wallet’s status.
Games I Stream
For direct support of the channel and the community on a monthly basis, subscribing is one way. In addition to supporting the stream, you get to chat during sub-only mode, immunity from slow mode, gain access to the subscriber-only rooms in Discord, as well as sub-only icons and badges.
Donation / Tip
Motherboard: GA-H110M-DS2 DDR3
CPU: Intel Core i5 7700K
GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce 1080 Ti Hybrid FTW3
RAM: A-Data Technology PC3-12800 (800 MHz) 8192 MBytex x2
Keyboard: Logitech K120
Mouse: Roccat Leadr
WebCamera: Logitech C922 Pro
Microphone: Arctis PRO Wireless
Headphones: Arctis PRO Wireless
Bot used: StreamLabs Chatbot
Streaming software: OBS
Custom On Screen Alerts
– New Channel Follower Alert – 6 variations
– Channel Subscription (tier one) – 3 variations
– Channel Subscription (tier two) – 1 variation
– Channel Subscription (tier three) – 2 variations
– Channel Subscription (Twitch Prime Tier) – 4 variations
– Channel Resubscription – 3 variations
– Gifted Subscription – 3 variations
– Gifted mass subscription (2 or more) – 2 variations
– Anonymously gifted subscription – 1 variation
– Anonymously gifted mass subscription (2 or more) – 1 variation
– Gifted subscription that was renewed – 2 variations
– Donation / Tip up to $15 – 3 variations
– Donation / Tip up above $15 – 1 variation
– Donation / Tip up above $30 – 1 variation
– Donation / Tip up above $50 – 1 variation
– Donation / Tip with cryptocurrency – 2 variations
– Largest donation / tip during stream session – 1 variation
– Host Alert up to 50 viewers – 2 variations
– Host alert with more than 50 viewers – 2 variations
– Host alert with more than 100 viewers – 2 variations
– Bit donation alert up to 100 bits – 2 variations
– Bit donation alert above 100 bits – 1 variation
– Bit donation alert above 1000 bits – 2 variations
– Bit donation alert above 5000 bits – 2 variations
– Bit donation alert above 10000 bits – 1 variation
– Raid Alert up to 50 viewers – 2 variations
– Raid Alert more than 50 viewers – 2 variations
– Raid Alert more than 100 viewers – 2 variations
– Patreon donation – 1 variation
Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Darkest Dungeon, Warframe, World of Warcraft, Warhammer End Times: Vermintide, Guild Wars 2, Deep Sky Derelicts
HALL OF FAME
HaltuRata – Doom Captain